2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
By continuing to on the Fluidify Fascia & Wellness (“Fluidify”) site, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the following terms and disclaimers, and I consent to the teachings and facilitation offered by Heather Fraelick, LMT / Bodywork & Massage, PLLC (a.k.a. Heather Fraelick, Healing Arts Practitioner) via Fluidify.
- I understand that education and direction in the healing and movement modalities provided through Fluidify are for the purpose of stress reduction, relief from muscular tension, general relaxation and improvement of circulation.
- I understand that the offered healing and movement modalities are not a substitute for medical care or psychological treatment.
- I understand that engaging in the offered healing and movement modalities may cause the surfacing or release of emotions, welcome or unwelcome, held in my body. If emotional tension arises during a healing or movement module, I understand that it is my responsibility to seek an appropriate therapist.
- I am aware of and understand any conditions, both medical and psychological, that I currently experience, and I understand how to take care of myself while engaging in healing and/or movement modalities. I understand that I am responsible for the care of myself and my body while engaging in the healing and/or movement modules on Fluidify and for modifying my activity as necessary. I also understand that it is my responsibility to seek appropriate medical care, if and as necessary.
- I understand that Heather Fraelick, LMT / Bodywork & Massage, PLLC (Heather Fraelick, Healing Arts Practitioner) is not responsible for any aggravation of, change in, or unexpected consequences of medical conditions that are present at the time of engaging in any healing and/or movement modules on Fluidify. I also understand that Fluidify is not responsible for any new medical condition experienced as a result of my engagement with any healing or movement module on Fluidify. I release and hold Heather Fraelick, LMT / Bodywork & Massage, PLLC (Heather Fraelick, Healing Arts Practitioner) harmless from any and all claims arising from such conditions, changes in, and/or consequences of such conditions.
- I understand that I am responsible for the safety of the space in which I engage in the healing and movement modalities on Fluidify (“my space”), and I release and hold Heather Fraelick, LMT / Bodywork & Massage, PLLC (Heather Fraelick, Healing Arts Practitioner) harmless from any and all claims arising from any unsafe conditions in my space, whether known or unknown to me.
- I understand that I am responsible for listening to my body and following its cues when it tells me to hold back rather than push through any given exercise or technique before, during and after any healing and/or movement module. I release and hold Heather Fraelick, LMT / Bodywork & Massage, PLLC (Heather Fraelick, Healing Arts Practitioner) harmless from any and all claims arising from my choosing to push through when my body needs to pause or modify.