The experience: In this virtual workshop series, we will explore the world of fascia, by releasing fascial restrictions with foam rollers, therapeutic balls, yin yoga poses and therapeutic movement.
The focus: Each lesson builds upon each other. While you can take individual classes, for the best results, participate in the whole series.*
Lesson 1 – The Craniosacral Core-Link Release
Lesson 2 – The Mighty Psoas & Piriformis Release
Lesson 3 – The Lower Body Release (Part 1 - Quads, Hamstrings & Calves)
Lesson 4 – The Lower Body Release (Part 2 - IT Bands & Inner Thighs)
Lesson 5 – Th Mid & Upper Back Release
Lesson 6 – The Rotator Cuff Release
Lesson 7 – The Shoulder & Neck Release
Lesson 8 - The Basic TMJ Release
The techniques that will be covered are self care tools that can be used in your everyday life to...
* Prevent injuries
* Maintain the healing that occurs in your bodywork sessions
* Help break the pain cycles of chronic tension or pain patterns
* Since the body/mind are intricately linked to one another, these self-care techniques can help reduce anxiety and stress that may be held in your body’s tissues.
This is in alignment with the saying…”the issues are in your tissues!”
Who this series is for:
* Individuals who want to enhance their self-care routine
* Individuals who would like to empower themselves by learning how to proactively take care of themselves
* Folks who are interested in fascia
* Those who excel at self-study programs
* The athletically inclined
This is not for:
* Individuals who want a quick fix or a no pain, no gain attitude towards self-care
* Those who are experiencing advanced degenerative ailments (such as osteoporosis or rheumatoid arthritis)
* Anyone with a fractured bone or other acute injuries
* Pregnant mothers to be (although these tools are safe for pregnancy - there are specific positional needs that are not included in this course).
If you are experiencing any acute injury or illness, or if you have concerns regarding your health or wellbeing, please consult with your physician before signing up.
The tools you’ll need:
* Foam roller
* 2 Soft 4″ soft all-sport balls (available on sites like Amazon)
* A tennis sized ball,
* A yoga strap or belt
* Yoga mat
* Pillows or yoga blocks for extra support.